- Appointment SchedulingAll appointments can be made by calling the shop at 412-668-2263 or emailing us at email@example.com. There is no charge to book a consultation with an artist. However, to schedule an appointment to be tattooed, the shop requires a deposit to hold your day and time with the artist. Please see the deposit policy below. If it is your first time getting a tattoo at Wyld Chyld please remember to bring a photo ID with your name and date of birth on it (drivers license, passport, etc).
- PricingFor the majority of our tattoos, Wyld Chyld prices on an hourly basis, ranging from $100-$200 per hour depending on which artist you choose. There are a few factors to consider when pricing a tattoo - sizing, style, placement on the body, color or black & grey, the artist's tattooing speed, the amount of drawing/design work involved, etc. For multiple session pieces the artist may negotiate a session rate with the client instead of an hourly rate at his/her own discretion. The artist may also price the tattoo by the piece instead of an hourly rate at his/her own discretion. The shop minimum for smaller tattoos is $100. There is a 3% processing fee for all credit/debit card transactions. Payment methods are cash or credit/debit only - personal checks are not accepted.
- Walk-InsThe shop will accept walk-ins if there are no scheduled appointments at that time.
- Deposit Policy1. At the time your tattoo appointment is made, a minimum of $100 deposit is required in order to reserve the agreed upon day and time. Deposits will be deducted from the total cost of your tattoo whenever it is completed. Tattoos by Sarah require a $300 deposit. More than $100 may be required at the discretion of the artist. The deposit is payable by CASH or CREDIT/DEBIT card only. Card payments will incur a 3% processing fee.
2. The deposit is not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
3. The deposit is for the appointment(s) scheduled. It is for the tattoo agreed upon on the area of the body that was agreed upon at the time of appointment scheduling. Any major design change may require a redrawing fee of $50 or more at the discretion of the artist.
4. Drawings will be shown to the client during the day of the tattoo appointment unless otherwise specified by the artist. Artists’ drawings are not permitted to be sent via email, text message, or any other form of communication.
5. You may reschedule your appointment with 48 hours notice. If you reschedule or cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours notice, you will be charged $100 cancellation fee and any future appointments will require a new deposit. Rescheduling more than twice will result in a loss of your deposit. Special consideration will be given for emergencies or hazardous weather.
6. IF YOU ARE A NO CALL/NO SHOW ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR ANY REASON, YOUR DEPOSIT IS FORFEITED. If you would like to schedule any other appointments after a no call/no show, a NEW deposit will be required to hold your new day and time with the artist.
7. If you arrive to your tattoo appointment and decide not to proceed with the tattoo, you will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
8. Any unused deposits due to rescheduling or having no appointment on the books will expire after one year.
Acceptable Forms of ID: Government issued photo ID, state ID, passport, etc
FOR MINORS 16-17 YEARS OLD: Parents or legal guardians must be present with the minor. Minors must have either a government issued photo ID or a copy of a birth certificate and either student ID or yearbook photo. The parent or legal guardian must bring government issued photo ID as well. The parental names on birth certificate must match their photo IDs. For legal guardians please bring court documents showing that you are that minor's legal guardian along with a government issued photo ID.
- Show More